ATTENTION ALIEN SUPERSTARS IT’S TIME TO GET HEATED!!!…. Miami today is the day that you have your chance to enter Beyonce’s Renaissance portal! As you get ready to dress in your metallics, dance non-stop, vouge down to the ground, and fan yourself off, we wanted to make sure you have some tips on how to have the best #Renaissancetour concert experience.
Hy-Lo News Managing Editor, Dericka James, and Hy-Lo News Publisher, Janey Tate, had the pleasure of attending the Renaissance tour in Atlanta. We created a list of tips that will help you navigate your time at the RENAISSANCE show. Also get into our recap video and see what you’re going to experience tonight at 8 pm at Hard Rock Stadium!
Check out our 6 Tips for the Beyonce Renaissance Concert:
1. Wear comfortable shoes because there’s a high chance you WILL be walking (whether to your rideshare, to get to your parked car, or through alternate routes to enter the venue). I (Janey) brought my heels with me just in case there was a picture situation I wanted to capture.
2. Be mindful of the bag you bring! A lot of venues only allow small CLEAR bags, so don’t be stuck like Chuck outside of the gate with your big purse 😂. Check the dimensions for bags online via the Hard Rock Stadium’s bag policy. You will probably get an email alert from Ticketmaster as well with bag dimensions because we did.
3. There’s a high chance electric fans also aren’t allowed into the venue — so bring your old-school church fan, #ChurchGirl, or your official Beyonce Renaissance “Cunt” fan.
4. If you’re interested in buying merch, check out the merch tables upstairs or in the Club Renaissance level if you have access. There tend to be shorter lines there. An early arrival allows you to have a better chance at getting the merch you want.
5. Also arrive at least an hour early so you can use the restroom, grab a drink, and head to your seat before the QUEEN hits the stage. In Atlanta Bey hit the stage a little after 9 pm. But don’t play with tardiness because Beyonce is known to start her shows on time unless there are extenuating circumstances like the weather.
6. Last but certainly not least, HAVE F*CKIN FUN!!! Sing your heart out, dance like nobody’s watching, release your wiggle, and enjoy the ENERGY!
📝 Written by Hy-Lo News Managing Editor @Dericka.Jaye and publisher Janey Tate.
🎥 Edited by Hy-Lo News Publisher @JaneyTate