If your small business has a positive impact on Miami-Dade County, then the Biz Up Pitch Small Business Competition is for you. Business owners can apply online for the BizUp Grant, which is sponsored by County Mayor Daniella Levine Cava and County Commissioner Jean Monestime.
To apply, submit a five-minute pre-recorded pitch for a chance to win up to $100,000 and 12 months of technical assistance, sponsored by FIU Startup and Bank of America. Applications are accepted now through August 28th.
The top 15 finalists will pitch to a panel of investors and industry experts in person on Sept. 15-16 and Oct. 19-20.
- Businesses must be registered in Miami-Dade County
- A minimum of one year and a maximum of five years in business
- A minimum of 51 percent ownership lives in Miami-Dade
- Businesses that have a positive community impact
- Industries: Tech companies, construction, food, retail & wholesale, service providers
Click here to complete your application: https://webforms.fiu.edu/view.php?id=3577733
This is a Hy-Lo News Staff Report.