The following list is extremely embellished, random, highly biased and has no basis in the facts, except for entry number three. With that being said, we present the Urban Core High School Superlatives for Miami- Dade County.
1. Most likely to commit tax fraud: (Two for one special) North Miami Senior High and Miami Edison Senior High
2. Most likely to have 10 kids, 11 baby daddys, WIC, food stamps, drive a Mercedes Benz, have played in the NFL, and wears all the latest fashions: Miami Northwestern Senior High School
3. Most likely to have a college degree, own a home, have class, be beautiful or handsome, have a 6 figure plus income, a successful marriage and be an overall productive citizen: Thee Miami Carol City Senior High School (Chief Priiiidddeeeah!)
4. Most likely to look like they got roaches and work at that Ester’s restaurant on NW 103rd street: Miami Central Senior High
5. Most likely to be irrelevant: Miami Norland Senior High
6. Most likely to not know anyone who attended this school that’s younger than the age of 60: Miami Jackson Senior High
7. Most Likely to fail a drug test (specifically crack): Booker T. Washington Senior High
8. Most likely to run track and have never ever traveled past the Youth Fair: Miami SouthRidge Senior High
Ok yall, your turn. Comment a school superlative we didn’t mention.
Do you have a story idea? If so, send Hy-Lo News your story ideas by clicking here.