The following list is extremely embellished, random and highly biased. With that being said, we present the Urban Core High School Superlatives for Miami- Dade County.
1. Most likely to commit tax fraud: (Two for one special) North Miami Senior High and Miami Edison Senior High
2. Most likely to have 10 kids, 11 baby daddys, WIC, food stamps, drive a Mercedes Benz, have played in the NFL, and wears all the latest fashions: Miami Northwestern Senior High School
3. Most likely to have a college degree, own a home, have class, be beautiful or handsome, have a 6 figure plus income, a successful marriage and be an overall productive citizen: Thee Miami Carol City Senior High School (Chief Priiiidddeeeah!)
4. Most likely to look like they got roaches and work at that Ester’s restaurant on NW 103rd street: Miami Central Senior High
5. Most likely to be irrelevant: Miami Norland Senior High
6. Most likely to not know anyone who attended this school that’s younger than the age of 60: Miami Jackson Senior High
7. Most Likely to fail a drug test (specifically crack): Booker T. Washington Senior High
8. Most likely to run track and have never ever traveled past the Youth Fair: Miami SouthRidge Senior High
Ok yall, your turn. Comment a school superlative we didn’t mention.