By Danie Spikes
I get on this man’s platform [Facebook] in a bonnet, looking like what I been through all the time telling you how hard growing a business is. Here are some hard truths about being a real entrepreneur that no one likes to talk about before you launch your business.
– There are favorites. They get everything.
– There are people who sell pipe dreams and make good money.
-Business heartbreak is one of the hardest things to deal with and it happens so much that your mental health will take a toll.
– As a butterfly you never see your wings. People will say you are great and you will feel mediocre.
– It won’t happen quickly and a lot of times people won’t share information or resources
– No one tells the full story. NO ONE!
-And making it usually happens way differently than you think.
-You will NOT launch a product and sell out overnight unless you launched too late or made too little product.
– You will almost always regret not starting sooner.
The only thing that keeps you going is the delusional fatigue that it has to work out and the people cheering you on (or booing you if you are into that sort of thing). But y’all don’t want to believe me because I don’t post daily sales- which I will never do- because it doesn’t tell the entire story.
List originally posted here. Check out the Tweet that inspired Danie’s list.
Danie Spikes is a certified professional relationship coach, public speaker, and award-winning businesswoman. As CEO of Beloved Inc., Danie approaches every business and project as an opportunity to fulfill the basic needs and desires most humans share: self-love, fulfilling relationships, confidence, and healing. To follow her on social media or for more information about her click here.
Do you have a story idea? If so, send Hy-Lo News your story ideas by clicking here.